Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jewelry Tree - using a Christmas tree template (I used foam board), I attached costume jewelry in random patterns. This project was made in memory of my mom.

Foot jewelry
Foot jewelry

Download whole gallery
frames frames frames!
frames frames frames!

Download whole gallery
mismatched knobs jewelry rack - cute! easy to make!
mismatched knobs jewelry rack - cute!  easy to make!

Download whole gallery
Blue Christmas 2 Ceramic Ornament. $30.00, via Etsy.
Blue Christmas 2 Ceramic Ornament. $30.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Jewelry Tree - using a Christmas tree template (I used foam board), I attached costume jewelry in random patterns. This project was made in memory of my mom.
Jewelry Tree - using a Christmas tree template (I used foam board), I attached costume jewelry in random patterns.  This project was made in memory of my mom.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment