Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

DIY jewelry display box: Earrings display on the go... Using an ordinary cardboard box. #jewelry #jewellery #display #repurpose #recycle #upcycle

crafting ideas - martha stewart scoring board ideas
crafting ideas - martha stewart scoring board ideas

Download whole gallery
frame grandma's jewelry on a piece of linen. I asked for my grandma's jewelry all the time. I have it now but I'd rather still have her!
frame grandma's jewelry on a piece of linen.  I asked for my grandma's jewelry all the time.  I have it now but I'd rather still have her!

Download whole gallery
Vintage Jewelry
Vintage Jewelry

Download whole gallery
Vintage Linen and Chenille Christmas Stocking. $25.00, via Etsy.
Vintage Linen and Chenille Christmas Stocking. $25.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
DIY jewelry display box: Earrings display on the go... Using an ordinary cardboard box. #jewelry #jewellery #display #repurpose #recycle #upcycle
DIY jewelry display box: Earrings display on the go... Using an ordinary cardboard box. #jewelry #jewellery #display #repurpose #recycle #upcycle

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment